5/30/15

90% Knitting's Alphabet K/CAL

Do you like video podcasts? About knitting and spinning? Have you tried 90% Knitting?



Lisa is the person behind Fibernymph Dye Works, and that is her podcast. I really enjoy it, I find her to be pleasant to listen to, and I'm interested in what she talks about. From June till September she will have a Knit Along/Crochet Along (KAL/CAL) on her Ravelry group. I'm going to participate in this one, as well as the previously mentioned and StashDash.

This one is a little more challenging in my opinion, because I need to knit a pattern that starts with one of the letters of the month. If the company of the yarn I'm knitting of also starts with that months letter, and the name of the colorway as well, I'll earn additional points. Of course I'll try that! The more challenging the more fun.

June's letters are A-F.
My pattern: Caramel Slouch
Yarn company: Du Store Alpakka
Colorway: Eight Three Four

That should get me 3 points + 1 bonus point

Now to wait for June the 1st.




No comments:

Post a Comment